Compare Files Review
Java File Getsize
File Compare Reviews
Files Using Java
Two Text Files
Compare Text Files With Java
Using Java Program
File Differences Java
For File Comparison
C# Compare Directory
File Comparer Review
Review File Compare
Antivirus Compare Review
Java Get File
Java Source Code
Of Two Files
Active File Compare 2.0
Active File Compare - Active File Compare is an advanced utility for the comparison and synchronization of any text files in visual mode, it reports the results of the comparison in two side-by-side windows on the screen.
This utility is an excellent tool for comparing source code versions since it allows you to correct the source code and also supports syntax highlighting for the programming languages C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, Delphi, Object Pascal, SQL, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc. and for HTML, PHP, XML, INI and BAT files. You can also use it to manage the source code when several independent authors make changes.
The algorithm of comparing is designed in such a way that it's always very accurate in finding differences both in small text files and in files with a large number of changes.
Active File Compare has its own File Manager consisting of two side by side windows. It allows for the comparing of two folders' contents, loading files for further work, copying files and folders etc. You can control the list of files to be displayed in the File Manager by using filters. Supports Zip, Tar and GZip archives.
- Compares the contents of two folders;
- Compares files which exist in Zip, Tar and GZip archive files;
- Creates the File Differences Report as a HTML file or a Unix Diff file;
- Compares files side-by-side;
- Highlights syntax for C++, Java, Delphi, Pascal, Visual Basic, SQL, HTML, PHP, XML, Perl, Assembler, Fortran, Foxpro etc;
- Highlights differences down to the level of characters;
- Multilingual interface;
- Synchronization of fragments with differences;
- Edit files and edit individual lines after comparison;
- Two side-by-side windows;
- File filter;
- Sort by Name, Extension, Date Modified, Size;
- Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files;
- Supports Project Settings;
- Supports Command Line Options;
- Supports UNICODE text files.
List of Changes:
Version 2.0 from 2006-03-15
Latest User Reviews:
Vpa 2009-11-21 09:29:07 #
Active File Compare 2.0 is useful comparing PHP codes between files during application maintenance.